[CAN YOU LAND A $100,000+ JOB?]
“Treat your job search as any other marketing campaign and take your case directly to the ‘buyers’ (the employers). Network, submit directly to companies, and maintain contact with recruiters. Be proactive! Don’t wait for the phone to ring.”
You’ll find Alesia Benedict at TheLadders –
where you can Search 1,431 New $100k+ Jobs This Week!
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries
- TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up – Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course :: A recession-proof career. And no degree required