Tag Archives: Form 8109-B

Paying Corp Taxes

Today TaxMama hears from Alison in Los Angeles, who says “I have to send a payment with my corporate extension (Form 7004). How do I get the payment voucher? The instructions say I can’t send a check.” Dear Alison, The Form 8109-B not an easy form to get at the last minute. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8109b.pdf You can […]