To stay on top of changes in your online identity, set up Google News Alerts for all versions of your name. That way, you will get an email notification every time someone writes something about you online.
In a job search, your Google results are becoming just as important as your resume and cover letter. If you have stellar results, you move to the top of the short-list; if you don’t show up, you’re eliminated from the running. Proactively managing your results is essential.
Join William Arruda and Kirsten Dixson for an exclusive, complimentary TheLadders.com Webinar on Thursday, April 17th from Noon to 1 pm EST.
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
- Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries
- TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up
- TheLadders Webinar :: With William Arruda and Kirsten Dixson