Tag Archives: Form 4506-T

How to Get Your Prior Year Tax Information from the IRS

Courtesy of IRS Taxpayers who need certain prior year tax return information can obtain it from the IRS. Here are nine things to know if you need federal tax return information from a previously filed tax return.


Today TaxMama hears from Tracy in Colorado who says. “I stored my 2006 tax information on my computer, which crashed a few months ago wiping out my tax information. How do I obtain my tax information so I can complete my 2007 tax return?”