Tag Archives: Form 4506T

How to Get Your Prior Year Tax Information from the IRS

Courtesy of IRS Taxpayers who need certain prior year tax return information can obtain it from the IRS. Here are nine things to know if you need federal tax return information from a previously filed tax return.

Tax Truth

Today TaxMama hears from Kay in Pensacola, Fl who wants to know two things, “1) Who has the ability, besides the IRS, to verify tax records with the IRS? 2) How would this be done? If I wanted to verify a person’s income, is there a way to check if the 1040 information they gave […]