1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played cards with your friends in person in years.
3. You have a list of 24 email addresses and Twitter accounts to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail your spouse who works at the desk next to you in your living room.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have FaceBook accounts.
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer answer all your texts.
8. You don’t have a landline at home – only your cell phone.
9. You sit at your desk at home and work for four different companies in any day.
10. You learn about your lay-off on a Twitter feed.
11. Your boss doesn’t have the ability to do your job.
12. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and no one gets employee benefits any more.
13. You are working with someone and need clarification, so you send emails back and forth every 2 minutes for hours – instead of simply picking up the phone and getting all your questions answered in a 5 minutes.
buy prelone online blackmenheal.org/wp-content/languages/new/mg/prelone.html no prescription
AND THE REAL CLINCHERS ARE…
14. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
15. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your “FaceBook friends”
16. You got this email from a friend that never talks to you any more,except to send you jokes from the Web.
17. You are filing your taxes at midnight of April 18th – and you’re not standing in line at the Post Office.
buy cytotec online blackmenheal.org/wp-content/languages/new/mg/cytotec.html no prescription
You are efiling online.
18. You are too busy to notice there was no #7
19. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #7
Written by Eva Rosenberg, EA
Please remember to send us your humor and your inspiration.
Clean jokes preferred.
Read more Money Funnies and Inspiration here: