From MARC CENEDELLA
Get their brand new $100K+ Job Hunt 101 Guide.
(See the link in the Resource Box below.)
TheLadders, Editor-in-Chief, Matthew Rothenberg, has collected the best writing and the best advice on making a job hunt effective and successful. There are tips on self-evaluation, “packaging” yourself, resume writing (and the even more important topic of resume sending), how to work with recruiters, how to network without being “that guy,” and lots more.
Please enjoy it, use it in good health, and yes, please do pass it along to your friends and family who are looking for some good advice on making the most out of their search for a new job. They can download the PDF for free here.
Thanks. Have a great week and Happy Hunting!
Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
- Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries – tax, accounting, insurance…
TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up – Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course :: A recession-proof career. And no degree required
- TheLadders free Report :: The brand new $100K+ Job Hunt 101 Guide.