[CAN YOU LAND A $100,000+ JOB?]
“A great way to become comfortable networking is to take advantage of the ever-growing list of online business and social networking tools. For introverts, this approach can be a great place to start a networking campaign. The beauty of the online world is that you can think about what you want to say and review and tweak your message before you hit send. Who hasn’t wished they could do this at one time or another in a face to face meeting?
While online networking shouldn’t replace traditional networking opportunities, it’s a great way to supplement your ongoing networking campaign and build new and meaningful relationships.”
You’ll find Barbara Safani at TheLadders –
where you can Search 1,441 New $100k+ Jobs This Week!
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries
- TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up – Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course :: A recession-proof career. And no degree required