Be smart with email. Some email providers or ISPs have such rigid spam filters that a recruiter’s email inquiry may get blocked. If you’re using an email provider that requires the sender to verify his/her message before it is delivered, you’re running a risky job search because recruiters just won’t go through the trouble. There are too many other candidates out there for them to waste their time trying to get around your spam filter.
You’ll find Alesia Benedict TheLadders –
where you can Search 898 New $100k+ Jobs This Week!
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries – tax, accounting, insurance…
- TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up – Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course :: A recession-proof career. And no degree required