Who Did I Work For?

Today TaxMama hears from Bryan in New Jersey, who says. “I lost my W-2’s for a couple of years. I didn’t get a chance too file because of a nasty divorce.
buy finasteride online www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/usa/finasteride.html no prescription


How do I get copies of these W-2’s, since most of these employers are out of business; or I just plain forgot who I worked for? Can I ask IRS for this info?”

Hi Brian,

Sure, it’s actually quite easy to get things like this.

Send IRS a request for the missing information on Form 4506-T.
buy nolvadex online www.mabvi.org/wp-content/languages/new/usa/nolvadex.html no prescription

It’s free. Just follow the instructions in TaxQuip #1048 on how to use Form 4506-T.


For missing W-2s within the last 3 years, you should get them in about 2-3 weeks. And you’ll get any other 1099s, etc.

that IRS has for your Social Security number, too.

And remember, you can find answers to all kinds of questions about missing third party reports and other tax issues, free. Where? Where else? At TaxMama.com

[Note: If you were subscribed to the e-mailed TaxQuips, you’d be getting other exciting news and tips by e-mail, that never appear on the site. Please click on the subscribe link and join us.]

File Download (0:00 min / 0 MB)