Today TaxMama hears from Floyd in Northridge, CA.
buy lasix online https://blog.skis.com/wp-content/languages/new/ no prescription
He tells us “I need to know how you handle logo design and website design expenses for a new company.”
You have a few ways to go:
1) If the costs aren’t much in relation to total income, just expense them as advertising costs.
2) If there is income, but perhaps not that much yet, you can opt for treating them as Start-Up
costs and expense the first $5,000, amortize the rest over 15 years.
3) Or you can treat them as intangible expenses – and expense them over 15 years.
buy premarin online https://blog.skis.com/wp-content/languages/new/premarin.html no prescription
Be sure to break out maintenance costs as current expenses, rather than design costs.
Note: Remember, websites are advertising and need to be updated and revised regularly.
The logo, on the other hand, will have long-term use.
And remember, you can find answers to all kinds of questions about websites and other tax issues, free.
Where? Where else? At TaxMama.com
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online