We are starting another EA Exam testing year on May 1, 2021.
With all the IRS office closures, unopened mail and with IRS phone lines having super long waits, the skills of an Enrolled Agent are more valuable than EVER!
This is a great time to improve your tax and representation skills and become an enrolled agent!
Becoming a knowledgeable tax professional isn’t easy. It takes a lot of dedication, math skills, and the flexibility to keep up with the myriad of tax law changes that take place each year. But it can be done. It’s fun! And oh so lucrative.
TaxMama’s® EA Exam Review Course is the best way to get a well-rounded tax education.
Becoming an Enrolled Agent (EA) is the fastest way to establish yourself in the field of taxation.
- What IS an Enrolled Agent (EA)?
- How do get licensed?
- How much education and internship do you need?
- And much, much more…
All those questions and more are answered in this free Webinar:
Everything You Want to Know About the EA Exam –
But Were Afraid to Ask – 2021-2022 Edition
You can watch the video of our 2021 April webinar.
The Video and audio are here for your enjoyment and edification:
- Watch – (Mp4) Everything You Wanted to Know About the EA Exam – April 2021
- READ – April Session – All_About_EA_Exam 2021-2022_April_2_Slide_per_Page_41_pages
- Listen – (mp3) – April 2021 Audio