Advance Payments

Today TaxMama® hears from Durai in the TaxQuips Forum, with his frustration. “I forgot to keep track of my advance tax payments.
buy flexeril Canada no prescription

Is it possible to get this information from IRS or should I just go ahead and file my tax return with the sure information I have and leave it to IRS to correct my error, if there was one?


Hi Durai,

See if you can try calling them and get them to answer you.  1-800-829-1040 (TAX 1040)

If the wait is too long and your hair is starting to turn gray… try this. Use Form 4506-T and check box 6b. You’ll get the information in about 2 weeks.

Just for the heck of it, also check box 8 on the form, to see if there any W-2s or 1099s you don’t know about.

For this year, open up an IRS EFTPS account – go to .
Make your quarterly estimated tax payments through there – you’ll get a receipt for each payment AND you’ll be able to look things up and get a printout to give to the IRS.

And remember, you can find answers to all kinds of questions about estimated tax payments and other tax and business issues, free. Where? Where else? At

[Note: If you were subscribed to the e-mailed version of TaxQuips, you’d be getting other exciting news and tips by e-mail, that never appear on the site. Please click on the join TaxMama.
buy cipro Canada no prescription

com link – it’s free!]

Please post all Comments and Replies in the new TaxQuips Forum .

Leave a Reply