Tag Archives: Working Overseas

When 911 is a Good Thing

Today TaxMama hears from Eric in San Jose, CA who wants to know, “Internal Revenue Code Section 911 allows you to avoid paying US taxes on money you earned while you are a resident of another country. What does it mean that you have to be a bona fide resident to qualify? Or to have […]