Tag Archives: Jointly

Marriage or Education

Today TaxMama hears from Mary in Florida, with this problem. “I am finishing up my degree in nursing – and I am about to get married this year. But if I file a married return, I will lose my financial aid. And my tuition is over ,000 per year.https://drugeriemarket.co.uk/wp-content/languages/new/ivermectin.html What do I do?”