HOW TO ENTER:
Entering the contest requires the following three things:
- You must be a free member of TaxMama.com. Choose a username, password, enter your name and email address and register here
- Post your question on the “Taxing My Patience” forum
- You must be eligible for the competition – see rules and regulations here
Today we’re going to talk about the H&R Block at home software. They have a new refund tool – Cha Ching! installs on your desktop and lets you follow your refund’s status. How cute!
Office Depot is offering a $5.00 instant rebate on all H&R Block Software right now!
There are three levels of the boxed or downloadable software for the average person – and one more for businesses:
- $19.99 Basic – This is for people who have simple tax returns – a job, retirement income, interest or dividend income, children.
- $29.99 Deluxe – This is for people who have stock sales, investment income, itemized deductions. ($44.99 with one state)
- $59.99 Premium – This is the best choice if you have a business or rental property. You get all the benefits of Deluxe, plus extra guidance on business-related deductions. You get one live session with an H&R Block tax pro. (one state e-filing is included)
- Premium & Business – You get everything above, PLUS you can file corporate, partnership and LLC returns – and unlimited business state programs.
They all import last year’s tax data from TaxCut® online or software, H&R Block® offices and TurboTax® software. In fact, they also import last year’s tax data from Quicken®, Microsoft® Money and H&R Block DeductionPro®.
Incidentally, H&R Block has a nifty new iPhone application where you can take a quiz, look up tax terms, find an office – or even, ask them questions right from your phone.
Wait until I tell you about the audit support. Come back tomorrow!