subtitle: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – Tax Planning for Small Businesses and Employees with Large, Unreimbursed Business Expenses
Speaker: Eva Rosenberg, EA, CTC, CTRS
Date and Time: On-Demand
Cost: $99 (Free to TaxMama® Prime EA Students and TaxMama® Family Members)
All full-pay registrations include a copy of the new Book (see above)
Sign up for the live clas here – http://iTaxMama.com/TrumpTax_Planning
Credit: 2 CPE hours – EA,CPA, AFSP
Intro paragraph: Small business owners need to understand how to take advantage of the tax breaks provided by the TCJA, and other recent tax laws. They need to understand how to help (and keep) their employees who normally pay all their own travel and entertainment expenses. This webinar will provide critical information to helps small business owners and tax professionals with financial decisions for 2018 and to plan for 2019.
Who should attend:
- Business owners who want to save taxes.
- Commissioned employees or consultants who pay all their own travel, entertainment and marketing expenses.
- Tax practitioners who work with small businesses and commissioned employees.
Learning objectives: To help businesses identify:
- To help employers understand Accountable Plans for employee reimbursements –
- and how to change the way employees are compensated
- To determine which is the optimal entity for small businesses under the TCJA
- To project the benefits of the Sec 199A – 20% Qualified Small Business Deduction
- To explain how to use certain business tax credits that often overlooked
- Employees with high business expenses – Switching to Accountable Plan –
- Win/Win for employers and employees
- A template to compute fair compensation adjustment
- Paid Family Leave Credit – is the new credit worth it to employers?
- Paid Child Care Credit – how to use that for your own children or grandchildren
- The 20% Qualified Business Income Deduction – Can you use it?
- Scenarios for different business types and income levels
- Do you need to change your business entity?
NASBA Field of Study: Tax
IRS Field of Study: Federal Tax Updates
Advance Preparation: None
Sign up here – http://iTaxMama.com/TrumpTax_Planning
Get the new Trump Tax Cut book – here – due out December 18, 2018
IRS Education codes:
– Live Online – HCGAM-U-00064-18-O
(Self-study – to come – HCGAM-U-00064-18-S )
NASBA – Sponsor Identification #112311
Webinars: Attendees may cancel their reservation for a given date seven (5) days in advance and apply their entire credit towards future webinars.
Refunds will be charged a $25 cancellation fee if a reservation is canceled fewer than seven (7) days before the webinar.
Self-Study Courses: Self-study Courses must be completed within one year of purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with our products we will refund 100% of the purchase price.