1. You ask what the Cafeteria’s core competencies are.
2. You decide to reorganize your family into a “team-based organization.”
3. You consider dating as test marketing.
4. You can spell “paradigm.”
5. You actually know what a paradigm is.
6. You understand how your business calculates its overhead costs.
7. You write executive summaries on your love letters.
8. Your Valentine’s Day cards have bullet points.
9. You think that it’s actually efficient to write a 50-page presentation with six other people you don’t know.
10. You celebrate your wedding anniversary by conducting a performance review.
11. You believe you never have any problems in your life, just “issues” and “improvement opportunities.”
12. You end every argument by saying “let’s talk about this off-line.”
13. You can explain the difference between “re-engineering,””down-sizing,” “right-sizing,” and “firing people’s butts.”
14. You actually believe your explanation in number 13.
15. You talk to the waiter about process flow when dinner arrives late.
16. You refer to your previous life as “my sunk cost.”
17. You refer to your significant other as “my Co-CEO.”
18. You believe the best tables and graphs take an hour to comprehend.
19. You insist that you do some more market research before you and your spouse produce another child.
20. At your last family reunion, you wanted to have an emergency meeting about their brand equity.
21. Your “deliverable” for Sunday evening is clean laundry and paid bills.
22. You use the term “value-added” without falling down laughing.
23. You ask the car salesman if the car comes with a white board and Internet connection.
24. You give constructive feedback to your cat.
25. You actually understand the latest IBM TV commerials.
Courtesy of The old I-HelpDesk & WebReview
Please remember to send us your humor and your inspiration. Clean jokes preferred.
Read more Money Funnies and Inspiration here: http://taxmama.wpengine.com/category/asktaxmama/money-funnies/