Dear Internal Revenue Service:
Enclosed you will find my 2007 tax return showing
that I owe $3,407.00 in taxes.
Please note the attached article from the USA Today
newspaper, dated 12 November, wherein you will see the
Pentagon (Department of Defense) is paying $171.50 per
hammer and NASA has paid $600.00 per toilet seat.
I am enclosing four (4) toilet seats (valued @ $2,400)
and six (6) hammers valued @ $1,029), which I secured
at Home Depot, bringing my total remittance to $3,429.00.
Please apply the overpayment of .
00 to the
“Presidential Election Fund,” as noted on my return.
You can do this inexpensively by sending them one
(1) 1.5” Phillips Head screw (see aforementioned article
from USA Today newspaper detailing how H.U.D. pays $22.00
each for 1.5” Phillips Head Screws).
One screw is enclosed for your convenience.
It has been a pleasure to pay my tax bill this year,
and I look forward to paying it again next year.
A Satisfied Taxpayer
Courtesy of Bob Whitaker of www.TaxMiniMiser.com[TaxMama note: You DO know this is a joke – a fantasy, right?
You may not pay IRS this way. Nor may you send them a box of 3,407 pennies.
buy zithromax online redemperorcbd.com/wp-content/languages/new/prescription/zithromax.html no prescription
But…you are welcome to fantasize.]
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
- Money Funnies :: Tax and Lawyer Humor and Quotes and other fun stuff
- Money Funnies at TaxMama.com :: More Tax and Lawyer Humor and Quotes and other fun stuff
- www.TaxMiniMiser.com :: Courtesy of Bob Whitaker