On a recent “Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?” show, they asked: In U.S. currency, how many bill with Hamilton on it would it take to equal two with Benjamin Franklin on them?
Sadly, neither did I. I only know Washingtons and Jacksons.
Question 2: How many Thomas Jeffersons would it take to equal one Andrew Jackson?
Question 3: How many George Washingtons to add up to one Ulysses S. Grant?
Question 4: If you had a Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, and Hamilton, how much money would you have?
Question 5: Who was on the $100,000 bill?
(It’s no longer being printed)
To find the answers – Click on the link below to the US Treasury Department’s FAQs on Currency.
And visit the Wikipedia page for more interesting U.S. Currency factoids.
Courtesy of Eva Rosenberg, EA
Read more Money Funnies here:
Please remember to send us your humor. Clean jokes preferred
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
- Money Funnies :: Tax and Lawyer Humor and Quotes and other fun stuff
- Money Funnies at TaxMama.com :: More Tax and Lawyer Humor and Quotes and other fun stuff
- U.S. Treasury Department :: Frequently asked Questions about Currency
- Wikipedia :: List of United States Presidents by currency appearances