TITLE: TaxMama® Tax Update in the Pandemic World
Subtitle: Summarizing the many Tax Acts passed in 2021 – including 2021 and 2022 data for tax preparation and planning
Speaker: Eva Rosenberg, EA, CTC, CTRS
Date and Time: December 1, 2021, 11:05 am – 2:05 pm Pacific
Early Bird price: $175 until November 25, 2021
Credit: 3 CPE hours – EA, CPA, AFSP
CPE free to TaxMama® EA Students and TaxMama® Family Members
(You have a special link – don’t use this one!)
CPE, video and handouts included in promotional package offered after the Webinar
Intro paragraph: This has been a crazy tax year, with IRS shut-downs, COVID19 business closures
and job losses, and a new tax laws being passed every time you blink – several, over-riding
previous laws passed during the year. This course is designed to help you make some sense
of the laws that affect 2021 – and to help you do planning with your clients for 2022.
Who should attend:
- All tax professionals
- Do it yourself taxpayers.
- All business owners trying to understand their tax breaks under COVID19
Learning objectives: To help taxpayers, tax professionals and businesses understand:
- Review a summary of 2021 legislation
- The 2021 deductions, credits and limits – for preparation of the 2020 tax returns
- The available 2022 deductions, credits and limits – for 2022 tax planning
- The difference between the SBA loans and forgiveness provisions.
- IRS curtailed operations during this pandemic
- Major Tax Legislation
- Filing Deadlines
- Routine Changes and Updates
- Form 1040 Update
- Stimulus Payments and other COVID19 income
- CARES Act Issues
- Schedule C and Expenses
- Vehicle Updates
- Sec 199A
- Charitable Contributions
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Gifts, Estates and Trust
- Kiddie Tax
- Foreign Tax Issues
- And more
NASBA Field of Study: Tax
IRS Field of Study: Federal Tax Updates
Advance Preparation: None
IRS Education codes:
– Live Online – HCGAM-U-00089-21-O
This include the Live webinar with 3 hours of CPE and the videos/audios of the course
without CPE for EAs, CPAs, AFSPs – qualifying for 3 hours of Federal Tax Updates.
(Self-study with CPE – to come – HCGAM-U-00089-21-S)
NASBA – Sponsor Identification #112311
Webinars: Attendees may cancel their reservation for a given date
seven (5) days in advance and apply their entire credit towards future webinars.
Refunds will be charged a $25 cancellation fee if a reservation is canceled
fewer than seven (7) days before the webinar.
Self-Study Courses: Self-study Courses must be completed within one
year of purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with our products
we will refund 100% of the purchase price.