Nonbusiness Energy Property Credit

Today TaxMama hears from Gordon in New Jersey who asks, “Can we still claim a tax credit on our 2008 tax return for replacement windows?

Dear Gordon,

That’s an excellent question.

Unfortunately for 2008, that part of the credit has expired.
buy clomid online no prescription

See the instructions for Form 5695.

However, for 2009 the credit will return.

And it will most likely cover all the things the old credit covered.,,id=154657,00.html

Plus it’s been expanded to include qualified small wind energy property and qualified geothermal heat pump property.

It appears that for 2008, we can use solar energy costs and certain fuel cell costs.

And remember, you can find answers to all kinds of questions about tax credits and other tax issues, free.
buy azithromycin online no prescription

Where? Where else? At

[Note: If you were subscribed to the e-mailed TaxQuips, you’d be getting other exciting news and tips by e-mail, that never appear on the site. Please click on the subscribe link and join us.]

File Download (0:00 min / 0 MB)

Leave a Reply