Don’t be so nervous in interviews you forget to smile. The best natural cure for nervousness is preparation and the confidence that comes from having a compelling, quantified track record that demonstrates your potential. Another great cure for nervousness is to share your personality and passion for the job. Remember, employers want to hire people who are passionate and love what they do.
You’ll find Rob Sullivan at TheLadders –
where you can Search 1,146 new $100k+ Jobs This Week!
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries – tax, accounting, insurance…
- TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up – Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course :: A recession-proof career. And no degree required