Courtesy of the Internal Revenue Service
[See the Resource Box below, for links]
The Small Business Administration’s Small Business Training Network has introduced two new free online finance courses to help small business owners with the basic principles of finance and borrowing:
Look at the SBA’s free online course offerings, you’re going to find a wealth of information.
If you’ve ever used any of their courses, please let me know. We’d love to know what you think of them.
Also, if you have an SBA loan for your business, please tell us about your experiences.
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
- IRS News :: Tax News and Links to Forms, Publications, Tax Code and more
www.irs.gov :: The REAL IRS Website
- SBA online courses :: Finance Primer: Guide to SBAâ€™s Loan Guaranty Programs
- SBA online courses :: How to Prepare a Loan Package
- SBA online courses :: Explore the curriculum