3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs over 2 million people, is the world’s largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is one of the largest companies in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy protection.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 4,300 stores in the USA of which 2,600 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth’s population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
It is now official – you are ALL incompetent at running an economy or government:
a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 235 years to get it right and it is struggling to survive.
b. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 75 years to get it right and it is nearly broke.
c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 72 years to get it right and it is broke.
d. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 46 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor” and they are still poor – and their ranks are swelling.
e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 45 years to get it right and they are nearly broke.
f. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 40 years to get it right and we had to bail it out.
g. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 33 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
h. Wages and benefits paid to the President, Vice President, Senators and Representatives exceed $300 million, not including the cost of staff, travel and perks – and they simply produce a series of budget overruns; While the top executives of Wal Mart only earn about $35 million – and they produce an ever-increasing series of profits.
You have FAILED in every “government service” you have enacted, while overspending our tax dollars.
Perhaps it’s time to remove our heads of government and replace them with Wal Mart.
WAL MART SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS…
WHY DON’T YOU GUYS JUST ADMIT IT’S WAY BEYOND YOUR PAY GRADE, AND QUIT?
Courtesy of Joe Montoya in New Mexico www.communitypowerusa.com (with a little updating by TaxMama)
Please remember to send us your humor.
Clean jokes preferred.
Read more Money Funnies here: