After SUCCESSFUL Collections or Audits – What Next?
- The end of the audit
- Closing letters – how to read them, and ensuring you get
them, and the importance of ensuring you get them
- Adjustment of tax attributes
- Amending prior IRS and State returns affected by the
- Preparing current year returns based on audit results
- Getting liens release
- Download of Lecture Powerpoint PDF
- List of Resources available for After SUCCESSFUL Collections or Audits – What Next?
This material is copyrighted and may not be reprinted or used for lectures and presentations without paying for the reprint or presentation rights.
After SUCCESSFUL Collections or Audits – What Next? – Resources
IRS Examination Correspondence
Special 5-year NOL Carryback for 2008
The Worker, Homeownership, and Business Assistance Act of 2009 (WHBAA) expanded the carryback for 2008 and 2009.
IRS Publication 536 – Net Operating Losses
Internal Revenue Manual – Closing Letters
Need help – Consult Tom Buck, CPA and Sonya Wilt, EA
Download the Lecture PDF to your desktop
Right click and save link as…
Links to www.irs.gov PDFs
Form 1040 X – Amended Returns
Form 1045 – Application for Tentative Refund
Form 982 – Reduction of Attributes Due to Discharge of Indebtedness
Lien Discharge Form
Lien Subordination Form
Lien Withdrawal Form
Taxpayers Advocate’s annual report to Congress