This course provides 10 hours of education, covering fundamental information about the Internal Revenue Service system of tax debt collection and administration.
Click on the link of the lecture title to view the full table of contents, links to related online resources and to download the lecture PDF.
- Lecture 1: Levy Release
- Lecture 2: Resolving Collection Issues
- Lecture3: Hands On Collections – 433s
- Lecture 4: Offer In Compromise
- Lecture 5: Unagreed Alternatives
- Lecture 6: Circular 230 Considerations
- Lecture 7: After Collections & Audit
- Lecture 8: Penalties
- Lecture 9: 1040 Audit
- Lecture 10 12 Step Program