Tag Archives: Child Support Unit

Appealing Dad

Today TaxMama hears from Ron in Jacksonville, FL who tells us. “When I filed my 2004 taxes I miscalculated and the IRS sent the Division of Child Support my $3000 refund. I was audited and now the IRS wants the $3000 back plus $500. Can I appeal this and is it worth it.”