Sign up below & get your coupon code today
Your Tax Questions have priority
- They are guaranteed to be answered on the Family Member Priority Questions Forum
– Free downloads of TaxMama’s premium eBooks
More Dedicated Family Member Only Forums
- In addition to the public Ask TaxMama Forum, you will have several topic-related forums where you are welcome to post and answer questions.
- Folks who answer questions will be permitted to include links to their websites. An excellent way to build credibility and visibility.
- Your email address and other information will not be available to the general public, so will be protected from spammers harvesting your data.
- Tax Pros who actively provide solid, useful answers will be invited to moderate forums in their areas of specialty. (Note: must be a Circular 230-level tax pro – EA, CPA, or tax attorney)
- 10% – 25% off on TaxMama® paid workshops, resources and tools – even on TaxMama’s EA Exam Review course.
Get access to the TaxMama Free Resources
Talk directly with TaxMama® .
- Join us for a monthly Breakfast Roundtable. One hour each month, you can log in on your computer, turn on your speaker, or put on your headset, and get important & interesting updates, ask your questions and join in on the discussion, or just gossip. Every 3rd or 4th Thursday morning at 8:00 am Pacific.
Extensive Article database & access to the last 5 years worth of archived TaxQuips
– articles will be updated and/or produced specifically for TaxMama’s® Family.
– including those tax resources TaxMama® provides to her Enrolled Agent Review Course. Resources will not be limited to tax information. You will reap the benefit of TaxMama’s ® years in business and marketing.
- Links to the best tools and calculators.
– Small business tools, sites, and resources.
– Information to set up and operate non-profit organizations.
– Resources and tools for writers and publishers.
– Resources to help you market and publicize your business.
– Resources to help you build and maintain your business website(s).
– And of course, great tax resources and websites!