International Taxation Issues – Online Study Course
Learn about the following topics:
- Foreign Tax Credit vs Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- Using the Foreign Tax Credit most expeditiously
- FATCA and FBAR – who qualifies?
- International Tax Forms
- Dealing with Americans living overseas
- Dealing with Visa holders in the United States
- When taxpayers should (or should not) use the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- And much more
- Recording of 3 hour live online classroom lecture
- Streamable on your Desktop, iPad or Phone
- Downloadable as .mp4
- Downloadable Audio recording of lecture as mp3
- Downloadable 166 page .pdf
- Downloadable Resource Document with links out to relevant sources
Presented By: Roger B.Adams, EA
Roger B. Adams, EA has become one of the top experts in this area of taxation, regularly working with the IRS and top government officials to resolve problems and questions in the tax system and for taxpayers.
- 3 hour Online Lecture
- Stream the lecture anywhere:
- Desktop / iPad / Phone
- Download and study at your own pace
- Download the mp3 and listen at your own pace
- 166 page Lecture PDF
- 100 page Resource / Links PDF
What Happens Next?
When you click the signup button you will be taken to the TaxMama signup page:
- Select the ” Courses Membership $59“
- Fill in your name and email address,
- Create a username and password
- Click Next and go through the payment system
- After a successful transaction you will arrive inisde the TaxMama forums
- Click on the International Taxation Issues Forum and follow the instructions there.
You will be able to stream the lecture right there in your browser or download it to view in your own time.
If you have any questions, please contact us here.