Recruiters frequently search for candidates online before contacting them. To compete for jobs successfully in the 21st century, it’s vital to have your “15 minutes of fame” in the form of at least three relevant pages on Google. Many candidates have no or few online mentions, but it’s never too late to start building your own unique on-line brand. Check out tools such as Zoom Info, Ziggs, and Naymz to get started.
You’ll find Barbara Safani TheLadders –
where you can Search 1,319 New $100k+ Jobs This Week!
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries
- TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up – Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course :: A recession-proof career. And no degree required