Speaker: Eva Rosenberg, EA, CTC, CTRS
Cost: $59 (Free to TaxMama EA Students and TaxMama Family Members)
Sign up for the video webinar here – http://itaxmama.com/TrumpTaxWebinar_1
This will let you watch the video and download all the handouts.
And get your CPE
Credit: 2 CPE hours – EA,CPA, AFSP
Intro paragraph: This webcast will provide a solid overview of the major issues affecting individuals and small businesses as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
Who should attend: Individuals preparing their own tax returns, as well as tax practitioners at all levels regardless of practice concentration, who would like to know more about the changes that affect 2017 and 2018 – as well as which provisions expire between 2019-2025, and which don’t.
- Learn the specific information need to correctly prepare tax returns for 2017, and to do tax planning for 2018 and beyond
- TCJA provisions affecting 2017 tax returns
- TCJA provisions affecting individuals for 2018 – 2025
- TCJA provisions affecting businesses for 2018 – 2025
- Tax provisions that expired on 12/31/16 – that affect 2017 tax returns,
that might be extended, retroactively to 1/1/2017
- Side-by-side comparisons of 2017 and 2018 numbers
- Having your EA means never having to have a boss
- Some tax planning tips and suggestions
NASBA Field of Study: Tax
IRS Field of Study: Federal Tax Updates
Advance Preparation: None
Sign up here – http://itaxmama.com/TrumpTaxWebinar_1
IRS Education codes:
– Self-Study – HCGAM-U-00061-18-S
– Live Online – HCGAM-U-00061-18-O
NASBA – Sponsor Identification #112311
Webinars: Attendees may cancel their reservation for a given date seven (5) days in advance and apply their entire credit towards future webinars.
Refunds will be charged a $25 cancellation fee if a reservation is canceled fewer than seven (7) days before the webinar.
Self-Study Courses: Self-study Courses must be completed within one year of purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with our products we will refund 100% of the purchase price.