You might discover that they have written articles or were interviewed for a major trade publication. You might also find that you have similar personal interests and hobbies. In the interview, mention that you read their article or enjoy the same activities, and you’ll certainly score a few brownie points.
Search Strategies for Senior Executives
You’ll find Don Straits TheLadders –
where you can Search 1,214 new $100k+ Jobs This Week!
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries – tax, accounting, insurance…
- TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up – Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course :: A recession-proof career. And no degree required