[play TheLadders new TV commercial. You’ll ‘Love’ it!]
“Don’t make it difficult for recruiters to find your resume. If you are emailing to follow up on a job opportunity, attach your resume and cover letter to the email. Chances are, the recruiter will open the resume and, even if you weren’t originally considered for the position, may decide to contact you based on lack of success with other candidates.”
City Career Services
You’ll find Kimberly Schneiderman at TheLadders –
where you can Search 1,450 New $100k+ Jobs This Week!
- Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries
- TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up – Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course :: A recession-proof career. And no degree required