Phone Forums – Employee Plans
Free phone forums featuring IRS employees discussing retirement plan topics.
Funding Standards and Relief for Single and Multiemployer Plans –
April 28, 2011 – 2:00 p.m. EST
Funding standards applicable to single and multiemployer pension plans will be discussed in an hour-long update presented by Adrien LaBombarde and Tonya B. Manning, actuaries in Employee Plans Rulings & Agreement – Technical. The presentation will focus on the rules under the Pension Protection Act, funding relief and relevant agency guidance, and key practical issues. If you have a specific issue that you would like the speakers to address, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 22, 2011.
Conference Access Code 135482
Register at https://www.attevent.com/rsvpreg.asp?PPass=135482
You will be assigned a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that must be used to join the conference.
If you have never registered with AT&T phone forum, you will need to click on “create a profile” first.
Meeting: Accessing IRS Records (Webinar)
Date(s): April 27, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. (ET); 1:00 p.m. (CT); 12:00 p.m. (MT); 11:00 a.m. (PT)
Location: Your Home or Office
Contact: IRS Webinar; E-mail: email@example.com
Learn the basics about:
- How the IRS provides access to agency records
- How to use established IRS procedures to properly access records
- How to access the IRS FOIA eReading Room and what records are housed there
- How to use the resources on the IRS Web site to file a FOIA
- How IRS Office of Disclosure processes FOIA requests
Earn Continuing Professional Education credit
- Enrolled agents receive one CPE credit for participating for a minimum of 50 minutes from the start of the webinar.
- Other tax professionals may receive credit if the webinar meets your organization’s or state’s CPE requirements.
- To receive credit, you must attend the presentation offered on April 27, 2011.
- Register for the webinar using your email address, and use the same email address to log in to attend. This will confirm your attendance and generate your Certificate of Completion.
- *Only April 27, 2011, participants will receive certificates. If you do not need a certificate to obtain CPE credit, you may choose to view the archived version of the webinar after April 27, 2011.
- Look for your Certificate of Completion by email approximately one week after the webinar. If you have met all requirements, you will receive your certificate automatically.
To register for this event, visit the Internal Revenue Service Webinar Registration Web site.