Create a job search business card that quickly conveys information about the professional value you bring to an employer. Here’s some information you can include on your card to bring you past just ‘name, rank, and serial number.’
- Build a web resume and add the url to your card.
- Include a link to your Ladders or LinkedIn profile.
- Use the back of the card to elaborate on your core competencies or market differentiators.
- Add a professional headshot.
- Link to information on a speaking engagement or an article or book you have published or written.
- Create a virtual business card at Plaxo to use as your email signature line.
You’ll find Barbara Safani TheLadders –
where you can Search 1,287 New $100k+ Jobs This Week!
Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
- Job Advice of the Week :: Courtesy of TheLadders.com
- TaxMama's Career Bank :: Find the best employees in the financial industries – tax, accounting, insurance…
TheLadders.com :: Jobs paying $100,000 and up – Are YOU earning over $100K? WHY NOT?
- TaxMama's EA Exam Review Course :: A recession-proof career. And no degree required