The IRS 2009 Small Business/Self-Employed Tax Calendar is stocked and ready to go. With its professional illustrations, in-depth business tax information, and day-to-day reminders for which business taxes are due when, the 12-month wall calendar has always been a popular item.The calendar is FREE.
Small business and self-employed taxpayers can also download the business tax dates and reminders directly to their Microsoft Outlook calendars, and access the calendar via electronic organizers and portable hand-held devices.
New 2009 topics include:
- The 2008 Economic Stimulus Act
- Section 179 Expensing
- Minimizing Identity Theft
- Disaster Recovery for Small Businesses
To order, visit the tax calendar ordering page – use the links in the Resource box below, or call the National Distribution Center at (800) 829-3676 (1-800-TAX FORM). Early orders are being accepted for the Spanish version. The tax calendar will be available online at http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/lists/0,,id=97819,00.html by early December and in Spanish (Pub 1518SP) by mid-November.
To get the latest IRS information and learn about IRS products and services as they become available, start a FREE subscription to e-News for Small Businesses; just go to the link in the Resource Box below, click it to get to the IRS site – and type in your e-mail address and submit.
Ask TaxMama :: Where taxes are fun and answers are free
- www.TaxQuips.com :: The number ONE free tax podcast online
- IRS.gov :: The real IRS Website
- The IRS Site :: tax calendar ordering page – FREE
The IRS Site :: The Tax Calendar online
- IRS subscriptions :: e-News for Small Businesses
- IRS Small Business Products :: See what other neat stuff IRS has for you